Subject: [Leica] Montreal: Apartments
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 19:58:03 +0000 (UTC)

I believe those were built as athletes accommodation for the Montreal
Olympics and subsequently sold as apartments. We used to drive past them on
the way to the circuit when I went there for the Grand Prix every year.They
always struck me as a singularly inefficient design for a cold country, with
a truly ridiculous surface to volume ratio. Typical engineer
thinking...Frank D.

     On Saturday, 15 August 2015, 16:47, Robert Baron <robertbaron1 at