Subject: [Leica] Zurich Corner
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 06:56:10 +0100

As you know, it is a favourite hunting ground for me when I am in Barcelona.
You are always sure to get some great shots there just whilst sitting and
having an iced tea. It goes without saying that your images are the best,
and the idea of putting them into a book is thoroughly justifies. Of course,
it also gives you an excuse (as if you need one) to sit there and drink
coffee!

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com