Subject: [Leica] 24mm viewfinders
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 16:07:43 +0100

Jim (and everyone else)

I have read Marks comments and I am going to test it out, and I have
confirmed what Mark said on a couple of Leica forums. Also, if needed, I
have arranged to buy a Voigtl?nder 25mm from Nathan so I will see how I get
on. I would prefer to not have an external viewfinder if I can manage
without one, and so far I have only taken about 4 shots with the new lens,
so it is a ?suck it and see? time.

Thanks again Jim, and everyone else.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS