Subject: [Leica] Windows 10
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 10:48:48 -0500

Still no Windows icon in the task bar. I've done all of the updates to
Windows 8.1, so there must still be some compatibility issues. I have an
important assignment to complete this week (a Filemaker Pro database that
must be compiled and distributed this week), so I'm going to hold off until
September and see if the icon shows up during that time.

Thanks guys!

Jeffery