Subject: [Leica] Bob By Q
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 16:40:11 +0530

I have got used to EVFs with the Fujis, so the Leica Q is quite tempting,
the first Leica digital offering that has even remotely tempted me.
Especially if they release a 85mm version, or a 21mm version
. At 35mm my Fuji X100S works just fine, and it has the luxury of an OVF in
addition yo the EVF....:-)
Cheers
Jayanand