Subject: [Leica] Let me sing the praise of Silverfast
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 07:08:19 +0100

I must agree with you Richard. I have just bought a new Plustek scanner
which came with the full version of Silverfast (dedicated to Plustek) and
now I am getting used to it I am getting some really good results off old
negatives. Given the price of Silverfast (which I agree is too high) and the
Plustek, it was also a case of buy one get one free as the price of each is
virtually identical. This makes the Plustek a really good deal through
Amazon.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076