Subject: [Leica] Discount on my Blurb of the Exhibition Book
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 23:04:28 +0200

Hi Richard,

I?m sorry? I?m not sure to understand exactly what do you mean? my English
understanding is limited to easy gramatical forms and your explanation is a
little difficult for me to understand the sense.

What I would liked say is that if somebody want a book, not signed, it is
easier he order it directly to Blurb, but if he want it signed it will be
cheaper I do a global order.

Cheers
Lluis

El 17/07/2015, a les 21.33, Richard Man <richard at richardmanphoto.com> va