Subject: [Leica] Friday Five 17/07/2015
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 13:23:15 -0500

Hi Douglas.  I'm not sure how all of these relate.
1 - No
2 - Yes  Usually got scratched or bitten
3 - No
4 - Here at the house, I leave these to the birds.  My grandson's wife
picked wild blackberries and made a delicious cobbler on Father's Day.
5 - I believe in making a check list.  Years ago, I used the same list
multiple times, adding items that I found I needed.  But I often forgot
something.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA