Subject: [Leica] IMG: Summer Sunset
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 05:17:47 +0100

Very nice Jay. The positioning of the people is just about perfect, but I
would be inclined to remove the person extreme frame left. I don?t think
that it would matter that the guy there had nothing to catch, his arms look
fine.

There are is a lot of shipping laying off. Do you know if the are redundant
waiting for cargo, or whether they are waiting for a berth? They look pretty
light so I assume they are in ballast.

Thanks,

Gerry

Gerry Walden