Subject: [Leica] Thank you very much to all!
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 01:02:35 +0200

Hello,

Today I?ve spend an enjoyable day with Veronica and John McMaster, at home
I?ve encountered some work (many e-mails), tomorrow I?m still busy, two more
interviews. But I would like say thank you to all of you for all your kind
comments, I was very happy that so many people came to the Opening and that
they liked the exhibition. I hope up to the next week I will be able to have
more time and answer some questions that some of you have asked me,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY FRIENDS!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis