Subject: [Leica] IMG: From My Favorite Spot
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 15:26:28 -0500

Thanks for commenting, George.  The AT-6 and its Navy equivalent, the
SNJ, were the advanced trainers of choice during WWII, and are still air
show favorites.  Most aviation observers agree with you on its beauty.
It is also renowned for its ability to convert 100/130 octane fuel into
noise!

Glad you liked it.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA