Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Working Aircraft
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 16:22:20 -0500

Hi Sonny,

Yes, this is a T-33.  This one happens to have been made in Canada. I
suspect the Canadian models have fewer hours on them than those used by
the USAF.  He also has a sacrificial one for spare parts.

I recall the C-124s.  Aside from the B-36, the 124s were the loudest
rumble we had over the Dayton area when I was in the USAF.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] [OM] IMG: Working Aircraft)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] [OM] IMG: Working Aircraft)