Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mercury II
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 01:23:47 +0100

I think I'm down to about fifty cameras, Jim, and am controlling my
acquisition urges, but seeing this, it kind of makes me hanker :-)

That said I'm putting my little used from new Kiev 60TTL up for sale. It
still has it's original box, but has to go.

Amazingly enough, it has its own unboxing video on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW454zN2BdU

Douglas