Subject: [Leica] Photographing the Tall Ships with a Leica
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:34:45 -0400

It?s a bit difficult to photograph the tall ships as they arrived in
Philadelphia with a Leica and get something that people weren?t already
getting with their phones. There were deep crowds and the challenge becomes
? ?how to get something nobody else got with no boat and no long lenses??

I managed to do pretty well (even if I didn?t get to see the giant rubber
duck sink to the bottom of Davy Jone?s locker.)

http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/814432.html

Replies: Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Photographing the Tall Ships with a Leica)
Reply from scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] Photographing the Tall Ships with a Leica)