Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Dog Likes This One
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 01:42:36 +0100

Cool car, Jay. I like your car pics.

As a former child car afficiando who avidly collected the Observer's Book of
Automobiles and whose allegedly first words after Mama and Dada were "Austin
A40", I'm still interested in photos of cars, but would ask if you could tag
the names, if you could, as us europeans wouldn't be familiar with US cars.
I see from the big size that this is a Lincoln Zephyr, so, as such in
impoverished post war Ireland, the car parks weren't full of them!!

:-)

Douglas