Subject: [Leica] 2 x 2 (Ted)
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 23:41:05 +0200

Hi Ted, mon ami

Thank you very much for your comment. I really appreciate your comments and
I?ve always learned from them. Every word you use is like a definition, a
guide to don?t forget and to follow. Our daily life is plenty of details we
pass trough and we have the special challenge to discover them, rather than
attractive big events.

Cheers
Lluis

El 14/06/2015, a les 2.59, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> va escriure: