Subject: [Leica] Peter Turnley
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 13:39:49 -0400

Yes, he went to the same high school I did and had the same photography
teacher. He and his brother David are a lot older than I am, though. They
graduated from high school in the 1970s, I did in 1994. Don Goss, our
teacher, taught at Elmhurst High School for more than 50 years and was in
his 80s when he retired. The school was closed a few years ago, and that?s
why Mr. Goss retired; he didn?t want to, and is still mad that the school
board closed Elmhurst.

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=1380

--
Chris Crawford