Subject: [Leica] IMG: X100S
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 08:15:51 +0530

Herbert,
Does not happen on my Fuji X100S, nor has it ever happened. I would get it
checked out.

My view on this is simple. Like all digital cameras, it pays to spend some
time understanding the camera/firmware/menu and working with it, instead of
against it and then cribbing - you have just wasted your money buying a bit
of equipment. As true for Nikon, Canon, Sony, Panasonic and, God forbid,
even Leica, as for Fuji. Buy a Fuji (or any other marque) only after
understanding quite comprehensively, that they are not Leica, nor do they
promise to be, and there can be quite a steep learning curve for optimum
results. :-)

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] IMG: X100S)