Subject: [Leica] Two from the Catalan "El Rocío"
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 00:34:39 +0200

Philippe, Nathan, Peter, Douglas

Thank you very much for looking and for your comments!

Peter: It?s particularly difficult for me find good tittles for my pictures,
sometimes I thonk I will simply put Picture No. xxx?

Douglas: I have do a new cropping inspired in your suggestion and I think I
like to better

Cheers!
Lluis

El 09/06/2015, a les 8.05, Philippe <philippe.amard at sfr.fr> va escriure: