Subject: [Leica] B/W conversion tutorial
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 13:29:21 -0700

I think you need to look a bit deeper into Lightroom's capabilities.  Once
you have made the conversion to B&W, you can then manipulate each color
channel to suit your needs, along with having all the other Lightroom
controls available to you.  I think it does an outstanding job of conversion
if you look beyond the initial one button conversion.

Aram