Subject: [Leica] IMG: "Chilling Photo"
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 08:44:18 -0400

I get a "Not Found' for you link.
It is called Market Street because there was always a market there -
selling produce and meat.  Slaves were never bought and sold from the
Market Pavilion.  It is now a mall selling souvenirs to tourists.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_Market_%28Charleston,_South_Carolina%29

There is a an old slave market in Charleston but it is on Chalmers Street
and it is not nearly as large as the old slave market in Boston.

Tina