Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Dance for the Hearts
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 17:31:31 +0100

Had a look at all 245 shots George. Aside from the B&W ones, I like the
torture sequence :-) in no 50, the reaction in 117, and the 232 onwards flag
burning.

What's the flag burning about? I was surprised by it - as a non USian. I'm
still aware of your outright Stars'n'Stripiosis - thanks to Chris Crawford's
imagery and others - as opposed to our more muted and bashful patriotism
over here on the Auld Sod. You'd all have to come here on Paddy's Day to see
how little trumpeting is done in comparision to some places in the US on the
same day. Then again, never having been a long term emigrant from these
shores, I don't get misty eyed about the place as others far away from home
might.

Douglas

Back to seeding my lawn.