Subject: [Leica] QRY: Feedback needed on crop - MARK + "original file"
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 07:44:45 +0200

Thanks Mark,

such praise makes me blush over here :-)

no filter, just LR and my fiddling with the file.

Here's the link for you to download the semi-original colour file
(it's in fact a 7 or 8 vertical shots pano stitched in CS5 from the
DNG and already cropped a little)

It should download automatically, if not click on "suivez ce lien" (in
blue).

https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=RnGvZM2dQzdq7lR0WWF

Thanks again
Philippe

Le 26 mai 15 ? 07:25, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :