Subject: [Leica] So much for "film is forever"
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 05:10:03 -0400

Half the questions I have on  M glass and Leica anything and a few other
issues when I Bing/Google them the guy giving me the answer is myself from
5, 10 or 15 years ago. It all goes full circle. That Mark guy on the LUG
says "digital is forever" film is here today gone tomorrow. I belive him.
It's that air of conviction to his voice. Anyways his pictures are in focus.