Subject: [Leica] So much for "film is forever"..
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 02:07:08 -0400

Well none of my bits have switched I've been shooting  for about 18 years I
have no corrected digital files that I've shot with my digital cameras or
scanned with my digital scanners.
Anybody getting old corrupted digital files?
Not me. Not one.
As permanent as  a temporary government program.
None of my yes's or no's have changed their minds.