Subject: [Leica] So much for "film is forever"..
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 22:54:40 -0700

Mark.. it has absolutely nothing to do with what you get as an output,,, the
bits are degraded as magnetic entities.  When they degrade to  the point
that a bit switches between 1 and 0, it is too late.

I am speaking only of digital files.  ( which, by the way, include ALL your
digital files including your emails, letters, spreadsheets, etc.)

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

The amount of digital fading or corruption of any kind I'd say was hovering
around 0.0 to the zeroth power.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] So much for "film is forever"..)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] So much for "film is forever"..)