Subject: [Leica] For Sale.... Wheeler Dealer Buy a new lens to go with that M Body!
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 20:03:51 -0700

I am open to a trade for any or all of this....  I am looking for a Leica
M8, M(240), Monochrome, or Nikon D810

Bodies:
M9 black  $3200
M7 silver $2200
Do you still shoot film?  Want a fully mechanical M body?
Take out the battery and you have the same function as a late M4/M3/M2!)
Will sell 1 of these bodies.....The other I will keep
Dad. Black M6TTL 0.72 body. $1400. w/box,etc. exc
Dad. Black M6TTL 0.85 body. $1400 exc+

Nikon D200 Body  Around 3K clicks  $275. ( great bargain for a low mileage
Nikon DSLR, especially for a backup, (or convert it to IR and have fun with
it!)
Nikon D300S Body  $620

Lenses:
Spiratone full frame ( 24mm Circle) fish eye adapter  ( Circular, 180 degree
fisheyes from any 50mm lens.Best for SLR users   A LOT of fun to use))  $100
Have several adapters for use.

Voigtlander 12mm f5.6 (LTM Model with finder)  $600 ( unless Dad buys it
first!)

Dad 24mm ASPH Elmarit F2.8 $2,000 w/box,etc. mint -
I also have the Leica VF.. make me an offer on combo

Leica 35mm Summicron ASPH Mint  $2000

Dad Leica 35 Summicron V3   $1200 exc+  Bokeh, Bokeh, Bokeh
Will include proper Leica hood 12585

Dad Leica 50 Summicron Black with focus tab $1000 exc
Will include proper Leica Hood 12585

Leica 90mm APO ASPH Summicron f2  $2500  Coded Mint

Leica 90mm Summarit, scratch on hood  $1350 Coded Mint

Tom Abrahamsson Rapidwinder II  $400
Rapid grip  $75
Leica sf20 flash  $90  ( we each have one for sale... make an offer)

Everything is pretty much as new, with boxes, etc.  Ask me questions to be
sure you will get what you want.

For more info email me.

Note:  If you don't like the price, make a reasonable offer.  We need to
sell.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net