Subject: [Leica] Lightroom question
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (Piers Hemy)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 18:41:07 +0100

Indeed, Bob, but the LR Mobile workflow assumes that everything is imported
first into LR itself, and LR then syncs with LR Mobile. Thus my words in the
final para - I don't think it will fit Nathan's preferences. But so long as
you are happy to import DNG into LR, that is no reason not to use LR Mobile.

Piers