Subject: [Leica] Lightroom question
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (Piers Hemy)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 17:17:25 +0100

Since getting a more-than-adequate broadband connection, Nathan, I have
found that LR Mobile is, indeed, an elegant way to have access to, and basic
editing of, as much of my LR catalog as I wish to sync with an iPad. I
realise that this is not exactly what you have in mind (although it does
fall into the "cloud magic" criterion), but you may wish to keep in mind.
Nothing is open to the world via the cloud unless you choose deliberately to
make it available to "the world" or a subset thereof as defined by you.

With the workflow you describe, I suspect that you already have the elegant
solution.

Piers