Subject: [Leica] from paris -berton
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 11:26:34 +0200

No worries Gerry,

English is basically just mispronounced French (see nice below), tinged with
a pinch of Alsatian in some cases ;-)

Fran?ois and Dobhgas

Camera Lucida and La Chambre Claire are just one and the same book.
Comes from Camera Obscura = Chambre noire (negra/black vs lucida/light)
http://www.grand-dictionnaire-latin.com/dictionnaire-francais-latin.php

Have a nice oui-caned ;-)

Philippe

Le 9 mai 2015 ? 10:50, Gerry Walden <gerry.walden at icloud.com> a ?crit :