Subject: [Leica] B&W conversion methods
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 18:55:50 -0500

Bob,

Yes, I think I tried a little too much.  Here is one with less drama in
the darks:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_2525BWTX2.jpg.html

Probably I need to quit being so cheap and buy that Leica 246 and a
couple of lenses, if they haven't ruined it with that shitty new sensor
:).  Somewhat seriously, though, from what little I know it does seem
odd that less information would equal a better image?

Ken