Subject: [Leica] Critiques
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 14:34:42 +0100

we always used to use [IMG] for a pic rather than a general comment about the
best developer for a long-discontinued film etc etc ;-) - I still do. I
recommend it, second it or whatever.

But not everyone wants to comment on every IMG. It doesn't necessarily mean
that
it isn't worthy of comment, some people may feel unqualified to comment,
although that is a rarity on any topic on the LUG ;-)

Keep posting here.

Peter