Subject: [Leica] Street Photography: a old concept!
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 00:44:32 +0200

My friends,

Someone has created a Facebook Group ?Street Soul Photography? ?.

<https://www.facebook.com/groups/streetsoulphotography/permalink/838896142812907/>

It?s a shame he has not mentioned Ted?s quote

Signs of our times ?

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 03/05/2015, a les 18.05, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> va escriure: