Subject: [Leica] Street Photography: a meme invented on the internet/aahhhh STREET PHOTOGRAPHY? :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 09:05:53 -0700

As we are telling our tales on "STREET PHOTOGRAPHY" I might as well tell
mine from the days of so long ago my interpretation from the era was not
what it is and has been of course the reality. :-)

I recall seeing something about street photography in one of the photo
magazines of the day that included a few images of people on streets in a
somewhat upscale part of the city.

ME? " Hey nice looking street!"  So off I went doing a picture series of
"STREET PHOTOGRAPHS!" Not necessarily with people or about people! Just
beautiful kinds of scenic's of "beautiful streets in Ottawa, Canada." :-) Oh
well I hadn't really read the article correctly and missed what "STREET
PHOTOGRAPHY" meant..... People and LIFE on and about the streets of wherever
as it's still understood and practiced today.

I think what we have today are the mega-million iphone people clicking
street life  and possibly the younger set believing it is a new fad in
photography due to the iphone??? POSSIBLY??

cheers,
Dr. ted