Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wales
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 15:00:27 +0100

On Bangor, Frank, that's where my US based cousin Donal - also a marine
biologist - did his training. he was made a Fellow there last year and
popped over here for a visit. See my other post for images. Your daughter
might know him.

And yes, I found I could make cheap calls on my Irish mbile in Wales if I
was up a mountain there too.

Douglas