Subject: [Leica] 2015 Sony World Photography Awards
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 06:10:09 +0100

I ave not yet read the article, but I am going to London on Wednesday (all
being well) to see the exhibition at Somerset House, and really looking
forward to it. These days I have what is known here as a ?blue badge? which
means I am classed as a disabled driver because of my limited ability to
walk any distance which is a bit of a bind (the walking that is) but it has
the definite plus that I can park in the forecourt of Somerset House' which
is right in the very centre of London on the Strand, free of charge thus
saving a fortune in parking charges and meaning I am not bound by time to
look around the show. Should be a great day out!

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076