Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Bees
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 06:59:10 +0100

Tina

I really like the one of your husband (?) holding the frame. I had no idea
you were shooting with the X-Pro1 now, presumable in addition to your
Leicas? I love the natural colours on these two shots, but hope the queen
isn?t bullied because of her strange hairdo.  ;>)

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076