Subject: [Leica] Carmen > Thanks to all
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 11:00:27 +0200

Steve,

I'm very sorry to know you've lost Dominique, too...
I've been a long time disconnected, as you know, because the Carmen illness.
Thanks for your warm words. I know he life will go on, even without the most
valued.
I'll progressively return to photography, I'm sure Carmen will share it with
me.

Amiti?s sinc?res,
Marc