Subject: [Leica] Revamped website - TINA
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 16:58:53 +0100

Tina

Thanks for looking and commenting. I love Photoshelter, and using them the
number of searches on my site has gone up as they seem to be on the list of
various picture editors. They also do some great pdf documents etc. to
advise on various aspects of the business.

Yo answer your question, yes I am using one of their templates, and each
template has a number of variations so you are almost certain to find a
template/colour combination that you like. For example, I use the ?Crisp?
template now and that has 4 colour themes, 3 thumbnail sizes and 3
screenshot sizes giving quite a choice. In total there are 11 templates to
chose from. I have done no tweaking at all to this one but it is easy to do
so, and very often they just do it for you. I have even had support from
them when the girl who was able to do it was on holiday in Paris. She came
back to me on a Sunday afternoon!

If it helps I have a referral code which will give you a discount. Get back
to me if it helps.

Best wishes

Gerry

Gerry Walden