Subject: [Leica] IMG LUGgers in Spain
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 08:38:31 -0700

Henning OFFERED:
>> From close observation I can say that he just walks up to them
:-).<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Henning<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Henning,
Yep he creates a kind of invincibility calming manner of innocence. Walks-up
to them with his LUIS smile and they melt into his arms willingly!!!!!!!
AMAZING! You have to see it happen! PURE MAGIC!  :-) :-)

They, the ladies continue calmly and smiling, chatting away like they've
known him for years. The next thing you know he's walking away with photos
taken and her e-mail address in hand! :-) COOL MAN! :-)

Actually this is a man who shoots wonderful real life photo moments and
makes an introduction work all at the same time! ;-)

cheers,
Dr. ted