Subject: [Leica] IMG LUGgers in Spain
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 10:41:03 -0700

We're now back from Spain and have cleared a bit of backlog. Photos are on
the computer and backed up, and some have been looked at.

In Barcelona we were kindly shown around by Lluis, who was a great person to
have as a guide. But even he needed directions (or so he claimed) when he
encountered a likely helper:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/leica/Spain+2015/L1007557.jpg.html

Tanya took a picture of the two of us:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/leica/Spain+2015/_DSC7687.jpg.html

And then Lluis showed us where Geoff and Dr. Ted had stayed when they were
in Barcelona. He then made the obligatory sign to ward off evil and show
that indeed Ted had stayed there:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/leica/Spain+2015/L1000920.jpg.html

After tootling around the Pyrenees, Bilbao and the Northwest of Spain, we
arrived in Madrid, where Nathan had kindly offered to meet us after taking
an early morning train from Alicante. We first headed off to see a great
gallery show of Gary Winogrand photos. Definitely a significant show, and
well worth seeing:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/leica/Spain+2015/L1007911.jpg.html

A bit later, Tanya did her thing again and got both of us:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/leica/Spain+2015/_DSC9008.jpg.html

And no, we definitely did not eat at MacDonald's. Spain's got too much good
food for that.

Henning Wulff
henningw at archiphoto.com

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG LUGgers in Spain)