Subject: [Leica] Lens Choices
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 19:02:10 -0500

Certainly not going against my grain here Jim.
Pentax, Olympus, Nikon, Canon, Schneider, Rodenstock, Mamiya, Fuji, Goertz,
Cooke, have all earned their rightful places along side Leica, Zeiss and
many others. I've made photographs with each and every one of those names at
one time or another.

My only point had to do with the subject line, "Lens Choices" and the
showing of examples from lenses without naming even the focal length.

I get that some folks consider the "image" as the only important thing about
posting photographs on the list. Though obviously we do have interests in
the hardware as well as the content and processing and the list could go on.

Personally I like knowing that Alan loves 50 mm and longer lenses; and I'm
also interested in his eclectic collection of vintage canon, nikon, leica,
olympus and other mfg's.

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Lens Choices)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Lens Choices)