Subject: [Leica] Three in different moments
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 21:01:46 +0200

Hi Ted,

Thank you very much again to have take a look and commented. The MM is an
amazing camera for the classical B&W lowers! Sheila is a pretty black young
lady that maybe you have meet she as other LUG friends, she was in front of
the Church ?Esglesia del P?? she was there giving brochures to the tourists,
as I went frequently on such place we became with some friendship, now she
is not more after a while working there, she asked me if I can do some
pictures of she, and I have do it.

Cheers
Lluis

El 22/04/2015, a les 20.17, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> va escriure: