Subject: [Leica] IMG's
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:58:03 -0700

Thank you Ted. I had a wonderful time finally meeting you and spending some
great time in a beautiful environ!  I look forward to seeing you again in
the not to distant future. Vancouver is on our short list.

I'm working on the Yosemite images now. Hope to have them ready by tonight
or tomorrow.

Truly enjoyed our few days in Yosemite: a photographers paradise with image
minded friends with nothing to do but shoot and eat!
Be well,
Bob