Subject: [Leica] IMG:Alice's Restaurant
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 06:25:05 +0100

As somebody from this side of the pond I had never heard of Alice?s
Restaurant, but enjoyed looking at your photo. This led me to Arno Guthrie?s
song which I had never heard and enjoyed listening to, so thank you. Sadly I
have a feeling that not much has changed over the years, especially having
seen parking wardens take about 50 photos of cars before they issue a
parking ticket for being 5 minutes over on a meter. As an aside, I had no
idea that Arno Guthrie was still alive and envy the chance to see him ?Live
in Denver?.

All this has got me into YouTube this morning, so unlikely to get much done
for a while.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076