Subject: [Leica] RIP, my newspaper
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 11:41:28 +0530

I remember attending a program in San Francisco in the mid eighties when
another participant, an American, in all seriousness, asked me whether I
commuted on elephant back! What really shocked me, however, was how few
people on the west coast knew that a bank called Citibank (my employer at
that time) even existed - granted Glass-Steagall was still in force, it
required the combined efforts of Clinton, Rubin and Summers to repeal much
later, and unleash doom on the world - but Citi was the biggest bank in the
world at that point in time!
Cheers
Jayanand

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 11:18 AM, Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie at
btinternet.com>