Subject: [Leica] Shoot less... ?
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 17:18:35 -0700

> On Mar 23, 2015, at 4:27 PM, Richard Man <richard at imagecraft.com> wrote:
>
> There are a number of people, Henning, Bob Adler, George etc. Who STILL
> shoot with 35mm (Leica, Nikon or otherwise), medium format, and 4x5/8x10.
> 4 frames is not the same 4 frames :-)  it took me 15 mins to get 4 shots of
> Herb and his wive. I would have gotten 12 if I am using a Hassy and a
> couple dozen with my M9 or E3.

sorry, all it takes is one good image. I don?t care about the camera or the
size of the negative, or how long it took to set up the gear.
I think you guys can give it a rest? really.
as far as I am concerned, an image is an image no matter how big, how sharp,
or how long it took to make it?if it?s crap, it?s crap, no matter how big or
sharp, or how long you took to make it??

yes, I can see the difference between large frame, and a 35mm digital file?.
if it?s the puddle jumper, then I will grant that technique is important.
If it?s an attempt to impress me with technique, rather than with a great
shot, you lose?

imo 4 clicks is 4 clicks, always will be, no matter how big the negative, or
the cornfield?.

Steve