Subject: [Leica] LUG Family
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 11:12:16 -0700

On behalf of "look again later," unfortunately had slipped through the few
brain  cells I still retain..

In my case I still have  a great......... read huge numbers of
negatives/slides from assignments beginnig 50 years ago and in particular
"special assignments that haven't been looked at in 40 years or more?

HOWEVER!! It is most essential we go back into those "special keeper files"
because we will inevitably find some amazing images we passed by because at
the time, "yes we kind of saw something there but didn't recognize until
later years with 30 more years of "photographic picture SEEING EXPERINCE!"
And a sense of better editing

I have often said to myself . 'HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THAT?"  And it is a
photo  from a previous shoot only 40 years ago. "LENGTH OF TIME WHEN
RE-LOOKING AGAIN?" Can be the most revealing of some of the best photos you
have ever exposed.

So on behalf of all and our somewhat barking bit of editing diatribe please
accept my possible "bite yer bottoms comments!"

cheers,
Dr. ted