Subject: [Leica] Lens hoods???
From: leowesson at gmail.com (Leowesson)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 23:17:41 -0500

Flare.  That's why I use them.

Leo Wesson
leowesson.com

Message from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] This is a fun and maybe image saving website....)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] This is a fun and maybe image saving website....)
Message from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Lens hoods???)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Lens hoods???)