Subject: [Leica] ***SPAM*** Re: Tina's softness/sharpness/focus issue - might be solved, in part
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 15:23:27 -0400

Thank you, Aram.  I am enjoying reliving the trip - most of the time ;-)

I appreciate your comments and your help.

Tina

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] ***SPAM*** Re: Tina's softness/sharpness/focus issue - might be solved, in part)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] ***SPAM*** Re: Tina's softness/sharpness/focus issue - might be solved, in part)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] ***SPAM*** Re: Tina's softness/sharpness/focus issue - might be solved, in part)